WE OFFER MICROGREEN MUSTARD IN 2OZ. & 8OZ SIZES
Wasabi micro mustard is tiny leafy microgreen that produces large light green serrated leaves that grow in loosely packed heads. When harvested within a few weeks of germination as a microgreen, the microgreen has two rounded leaflets strong wasabi flavor. The leaves offer a ruffly edge becomes more pronounced with maturity and has a pepper taste. The flavor does not hang on the palate, but simply provides a sharp cleansing note with accents of horseradish an hang on thed mustard.
Mustard is part of the Brassica family just like broccoli & cabbage. The mustard plant has been cultivated in North Africa, Asia, and Europe for 1000+ years as an herb for culinary and medicinal purposes
Mustard Nutrition Facts
The mustard plant brings an entire gamut of helpful constituents through its various edible parts. Seeds of its plant are high in minerals, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus,potassium & Vitamin A,C & fiber.
Culinary Uses of Mustard
- Mustard is used as a flavoring and culinary preservative.
- Dried yellow mustard gives a nice flavor when added as a seasoning in salad dishes, mayonnaise, and dips.
- French Salad dressing uses Dijon for its standard light vinaigrette salad dressing
- Whole mustard seeds are awesome for preparing stir-fry vegetables.
- Mustard greens can be added to soups – Indian and French Soups